GROUNDS AND PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data on the following grounds:
- Direct marketing;
- Fulfilment of its contractual obligations to the Users
- In case of a statutory obligation;
The user agrees to the processing of his personal data for the purposes of direct marketing by marking a checkbox.
The user can withdraw from the given consent at any time by marking a checkbox, which is located.
The personal data of the Users are stored for a period of 2 years.
In the following paragraphs you will find detailed information about the processing of your personal data depending on the basis on which we process it.
FOR PERFORMANCE OF A CONTRACT OR IN THE CONTEXT OF PRE-CONTRACTUAL RELATIONS
Purposes of processing:
- establishing your identity;
- management and execution of your request in the context of pre-contractual relations;
- preparation of a proposal for concluding a contract;
- to provide you with the necessary comprehensive service;
- keeping correspondence in connection with inquiries, processing requests, reporting problems, etc.
- notification for everything related to the services you use with us;
- analysis of customer history;
- identify and / or prevent illegal actions or actions contrary to our terms of service;
We process your personal data in order to fulfil the contractual and pre-contractual obligations and to enjoy the rights under the contracts concluded with you.
Based on the contract concluded between us and you, we process information on the type and content of the contractual relationship, as well as any other information related to the contractual relationship, including:
- Personal contact details – contact address, email, phone number;
- Identification data – name / UIC and trade name;
- Data on the inquiries made;
- Correspondence in connection with the overall service – e-mail, letters, information about your requests for troubleshooting, complaints, requests, grievances, feedback we receive from you;
other information such as:
- IP address when visiting our website;
- Demographic data
The processing of the specified personal data is obligatory for us in order to be able to conclude a contract with you and to fulfil it. Without providing us with the above information, we would not be able to fulfil our obligations under the contract.
We provide personal data to third parties:
We provide your personal data to third parties, and our main goal is to offer you quality, fast and comprehensive service. We do not provide your personal data to third parties until we are sure that all technical and organizational measures have been taken to protect this data, and we strive to exercise strict control to achieve this goal. In this case, we remain responsible for the confidentiality and security of your data.
We provide personal data to the following categories of recipients (data controllers):
- postal operators and courier companies;
- persons who, on assignment, maintain equipment, software and hardware used for the processing of personal data and necessary for the activity of the company
- persons providing consulting services in various fields.
When we delete data collected on this basis:
We delete the data collected on this basis 2 years after the termination of the contractual relationship, regardless of whether due to the expiration of the contract, cancellation or other grounds.
FOR FULFILLMENT OF REGULATORY OBLIGATIONS
It is possible that the law provides for an obligation for us to process your personal data. In these cases, we are obliged to carry out the processing, such as:
Obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering Measures Act;
Fulfilment of obligations in connection with distance selling, off-site sales, provided for in the Consumer Protection Act;
Providing information to the Consumer Protection Commission or third parties provided for in the Consumer Protection Act;
Providing information to the Commission for Personal Data Protection in connection with obligations provided for in the legislation for personal data protection;
Obligations provided for in the Accounting Act and the Tax and Social Security Procedure Code and other related normative acts in connection with the keeping of lawful accounting;
Providing information to the court and third parties, in court proceedings, in accordance with the requirements of the applicable regulations;
When we delete personal data collected on this basis:
The data collected in accordance with the obligation provided for in the law are deleted after the obligation for collection and storage is fulfilled or ceased. For example:
under the Accounting Act for storage and processing of accounting data (11 years),
obligations to provide information to the court, competent state authorities, etc. grounds provided for in the current legislation (5 years).
Providing data to third parties:
When there is an obligation for us by law, it is possible to provide your personal data to the competent state authority, natural or legal person.
AFTER YOUR CONSENT
We process your personal data on this basis only after your explicit, unambiguous and voluntary consent. We will not foresee any adverse consequences for you if you refuse to process personal data.
Consent is a separate basis for the processing of your personal data and the purpose of the processing is stated in it, and does not overlap with the purposes listed in this policy. If you give us the relevant consent and until its withdrawal or termination of any contractual relationship with you, we prepare suitable for you offers for products / services, performing detailed analyses of your basic personal data;
Detailed analysis is a method of analysis that allows processing large volumes of data using statistical models and algorithms and others that include the use of personal data, as well as processes of pseudonymization and anonymization of the same, in order to extract information about trends and various statistical indicators.
Data we process on this basis:
On this basis, we only process data for which you have given us your express consent. The specific data are determined for each individual case. Usually this data is email, name / trade name and UIC, phone number.
Providing data to third parties:
We do not provide data to third parties.
Withdrawal of consent:
Concessions granted may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the performance of contractual obligations. If you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data in any or all of the ways described above, we will not use your personal data and information for the purposes set out above. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on a consent prior to its withdrawal.
In order to withdraw your consent, you only need to use our website or just our contact details.
When we delete data collected on this basis:
We delete the data collected on this basis at your request or 12 months after their initial collection.
PROCESSING OF ANONYMIZED DATA
We process your data for static purposes, ie for analyses in which the results are only summary and therefore the data is anonymous. It is impossible to identify a specific person from this information.
Your data can also be anonymized. Anonymization is an alternative to deleting data. Upon anonymization, all personally identifiable items / items that allow you to identify yourself are irrevocably deleted. There is no legal obligation for anonymised data to be deleted, as they do not constitute personal data.
Why and how we use automated algorithms
In order to process your personal data, we use partially automated algorithms and methods in order to continuously improve our products and services to adapt our products and services to your needs in the best possible way. This process is called profiling.
How we protect your personal information
To ensure adequate data protection of the company and its customers, we apply all necessary organizational and technical measures provided for in the Personal Data Protection Act.
The company has established rules to prevent security breaches and breaches and has appointed a Data Protection Officer to support the processes of protecting and securing your data.
In order to ensure maximum security in the processing, transmission and storage of your data, we may use additional protection mechanisms such as encryption, pseudonymization, etc.
Personal data we have received from third parties
We do not receive data from third parties.
Each User of the site enjoys all rights to personal data protection under the Bulgarian law and the European Union law. Each User has the right of:
- Awareness (in connection with the processing of his personal data by the administrator);
- Access to your own personal data;
- Correction (if the data is inaccurate);
- Deletion of personal data (right to be forgotten);
- Restriction of processing by the controller or processor of personal data;
- Portability of personal data between individual administrators;
- Objection to the processing of his personal data;
- The data subject has the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal consequences for the data subject or similarly affects him significantly;
- Right to judicial or administrative protection in case the data subject’s rights have been violated.
The user may request deletion if one of the following conditions is true:
- Personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- The user withdraws his consent on which the data processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- The data user objects to the processing and there are no legal grounds for processing to take precedence;
- Personal data has been processed illegally;
Personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of a Member State applicable to the controller;
Personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services to children and the consent has been given by the parent responsible for the child.
The user has the right to restrict the processing of his personal data by the administrator when:
- Dispute the accuracy of personal data. In this case, the restriction of processing is for a period that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of personal data;
- The processing is illegal, but the User does not want the personal data to be deleted, but instead requires restricting their use;
- The administrator no longer needs personal data for the purposes of processing, but the User requires them for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims;
- Objects to the processing pending verification of whether the legal grounds of the administrator take precedence over the interests of the User.
Right of portability.
The data subject has the right to receive the personal data concerning him and which he has provided to the controller in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format and has the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller whose data is provided when the processing is based on consent or a contractual obligation and the processing is carried out in an automated manner.
When exercising its right to data portability, the data subject is also entitled to receive the direct transfer of personal data from one controller to another where this is technically feasible.
Right to object.
Users have the right to object to the controller against the processing of their personal data. The controller of personal data shall be obliged to terminate the processing, unless he proves that there are convincing legal grounds for the processing, which take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims. In the event of an objection to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, the processing should be stopped immediately.
Complaint to the supervisory authority.
Each User has the right to file a complaint against illegal processing of their personal data to the Commission for Personal Data Protection or to the competent court.